Monday, October 28, 2013

Creativity

Creativity can come in different ways, this time in the article of The New Yorker "1 + 1 + 1 = 1 The new math of mashups" and in the article from The New York Times "Disney Tolerates a Rap Parody of its Critters" I find it really interesting how people just have the ability to create better things from thing that are already done. For me sometimes is difficult to create new things because I think for some things I have not developed that as well as I could of with all the new media and technologies. I think that for me is sometimes really unfortunate that having so many things to use I just stay with the basic stuff, maybe because I am not a frequent user of them but learning about them and trying to use them might give me a better perspective of things and it is never too late to learn new things.
The mashups from videos are really great sometimes and get to be viral on youtube and generally in the Internet. creating this kind of things has it magic, mostly with the videos because people have to have a really good imagination of what they want to do in order for them not to get sue for copyright or things like that, so the person doing that has to be very clever to use whatever they are going to use and do it in a way that the people can enjoy but that at the same time is not illegal to do.

Also the article from The New York Times "Twitter Serves Up Ideas From Its Followers" is very interesting because they do take into consideration what the users want so they can actually please them (of course this is not only for something that is mentioned just a few times, it has to be something that is "trending", so it is logical to say that Twitter actually cares about their users wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment