Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Social networking sites

I have a myspace, facebook, Twitter and I used to have hi5. All the four sites are similar in the sense that they all help you find people and communicate with people that are far away or just to meet people. The are all different because they are also used I'm different ways than just the basic communication with people. Twitter for my point of view is a place to express ideas but you are limited due to the few characters that they give you. Facebook is a place where people express their ideas but have a bit more abilities to do so. Myspace I used it mostly to have like musicians and their music, which I don't use very much due to the fact that not all the amount of people who used to use it are doing it now, for me is a dead site, and the same goes to hi5.
Nowadays I try and stick to few social networks because once there's one that becomes way more popular than the others is basically as if it never existed.
They all have the basic features of connecting people and know even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment