Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Advise

My advise to Baruch will be to find a better way for students to interact with professors. Even though Blackboard is a "good" way to keep in touch with your professors and the assignments for class and all that, I think it lacks a little bit more of the interaction. I sometimes do not think that having to log in to the CUNY portal is that efficient, there should be a faster and better way to access it.
With respect to online classes there should be more of them, because they sometimes make the students more efficient since they have to be aware and more attentive to what is going on and take time to actually study and do the homework.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that there is definitely something more efficient then blackboard. Sometimes professors don't even update blackboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly agree with your idea for Baruch college to have more online classes. For example, I was pregnant, and I had to give a birth September 12'th, but I had a baby September 2nd, I live on Long Island in a Suffolk county, and It wasn't possible for me to attend school at that time. Luckily for me, there were this CIS class and Economics that I could take and I didn't have to skip a whole semester. If there would be more online classes, then, I could take them and not fell behind because having a baby and studying is not that hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you, not all the professors uses the blackboards and sometimes its hard to reach them through email. So its great to have new way for students to interact with prfessors.

    ReplyDelete