Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The New Thing

I know that I have to come up with something that does not exist but what comes to my mind is something that is now being developed and is voice activated devices.

It started with the cars so you would not have to take the hands of the steer wheel which should help people avoid accidents and get distracted while driving.
I think this is a great because it can help you multitask and search for several things at the same time with you not having to actually touch the keyboard. It will look like in the movie "I Robot" where with voice command you will have an answer for what are looking for, or have something when you ask for it. Machines and accessories can be activated not only by being in front of them and giving them a voice command but also by voice command over a voice message or something like that.
I think this will actually be a very good thing if it gets to be accessible to everybody, because I think it can help people to actually learn how to multitask without doing things hallways or even mediocrely.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. If voice commands can become more accurate and reliable, I believe the technology will be limitless in our lives, from cars, to television, phones, and computers! A similar technology that I currently use is the Xbox Kinect. While it can become a bit tedious, it does open up my mind to how far technology has come and much further it'll go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree.. voice commands still need to be more accurate because i always use bluetooth calling system in my car and half of the time it catch's wrong name. May be because of noise. But they still needs to develop this.

    ReplyDelete